Monday, January 23, 2012

Sunday, Jan. 29th & Wednesday, Jan. 25th

Sunday, 29th
My Savior Lives (w/ ipad)
Son of God (tentative)
Sweet Hour of Prayer (tentative)
Special (Pastor will be developing this)
My Savior Lives

Wednesday, 25th (East meets West)
Everyday (w/ ipad)
You Are My All In All
Holy, Holy, Holy

Tuesday, 24th Rehearsal: Instrumentalists and Sound Techs, be ready to start at 6:00. Vocalists, be ready to start at 6:30.

Sound Techs - we need to make sure we have the tools needed to play the ipad at knappa

If you have any questions or comments call me any time! - Anthony

3 comments:

  1. Nice job Anthony~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't see this... but will check faithfully now. Please excuse our lateness last night, JR's 5th BD... didn't want to have to leave too early! Hope your head is functioning today... :) See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://isomsnewlifegroup.blogspot.com/
    The Isom's blog spot link is the wrong address

    ReplyDelete