Tuesday, February 7, 2012

8, 9th Midweek; Sunday 12th; 15, 16th Midweek; Sunday 19th; Extras

Midweek 8, 9th
Everyday
God of Wonders

Sunday 12th
All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name
God Is Able
Amazed

Midweek 15, 16th
God Is Able
Great I Am

Sunday 19th
Happy Day
Grace Unmeasured
Jesus Thank You


Extras... we will be working on these in rehearsal to put in the services soon
Love the Lord
Artist: Lincoln Brewster
Album: All To You
Great I Am
Artist: New Life Worship
Album: You Hold It All
Unfailing God
Artist: New Life Worship
Album: Counting On God

If you have any questions call or text me! -Anthony

1 comment:

  1. Since we had no music tonight Can y'all still squeeze in God of Wonders?! It's one of my absolute faves!! Also is it possible to request a couple of other classics such as I Can Only Imagine and Trading My Sorrows?? :D I love knowing the songs we will be singing especially ones I get excited for :)

    ReplyDelete