Tuesday, July 19, 2011

As my Father used to say.........Well?????????

....and now I am saying it.What did you think of these Sunday Elements.

Jesus Loves Me?
Did the congregation respond to it and did it move them to worship?

How about the walk out?
We are going back to Hold us Together this Thursday but did they respond well to the hymn?

How about YOU?
What might be missing?
I have a couple of ideas but I don't want to lead you too far ahead.

All in all I thought Sunday was great from this standpoint.
Everyone there wanted to be there and you could clearly feel it.

Let me know what you thought!

and Here's Sundays Song List

#1 Walk In       I stand Amazed (How Marvelous)     Chris Tomlin
We have not practiced this so we will do so Thursday Night
(Ann Let me know how your doing on the Guitar)

# 2 Complete                                 Parachute Band
(needs to be sung with Passion but softly)
Solo by Khayla
#3 Amazed                       Philips Craig and Dean

#4 Walk Out Song     Hold us Together       

No comments:

Post a Comment