Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some Questions Our Worship Team needs to Answer Before Sunday

#1 Do I trust the Leadership of this Church? (if the answer is no you will have problems because you will not be able to obey the word of God in regards to Hebrews 13:17)

#2 Do I find myself attacking people who I perceive are better than me? (If so your insecurity issues will hinder your worship and our strength)

#3 Is there anything in my life that if if became public would disqualify me in doing this ministry? (When serving God publicly, your life is not Yours as your sharing it with us)

#4 Do you value your calling to serve God and His church over your gift? (If yes you will do anything at any time to move His church forward. If your answer is no, than you will think that you are entitled to serve believing that your needs and wants are more important than the call of the church to reach the lost)

#5 Would I attend this church if I was not singing? (If the answer is no, do this church a favor and get off the platform. You cannot serve a church that you do not love, Period!)

#6 Are you always telling people how tired you are, hard your day was, how difficult it is to show up to practice? (If so, Shut UP! Ministry is difficult. (Eph 6:12) Maybe you might want to get more sleep, enjoy your day off to rest and relax so that your ready to serve with Vigor! And if that's not enough, do something else in the church that does not require so much work for you.) (Whining Wears Me Out)

#7 Am I honestly giving God, the Church, and the community in which I serve my best effort? (2 Timothy 2:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment